So, Christmas is fast approaching and it's a busy time for everyone.
I love December, I love the Winter fashions, decorations, the beautiful and vibrant colours of the leaves on the trees, stockings, songs, movies...EVERYTHING.
In my eyes winter is just lovely, as I am interested in Photography I often take the opportunity to get as many images as possible. I am patiently waiting for the snow to appear, soon hoping that I will one morning wake up and see a huge white blanket covering my road and everything surrounding it. You just can't beat snow can you? It is stunning. Fresh, clean and fluffily laying on the ground, just waiting to be played in. Out come the woolly knits, coats, gloves, hats and scarfs, when I was younger I thought snow was fascinating, to this day (bearing in mind I am only 16!) I still get excited when I peer out of my damp window and see the snowflakes falling from the sky, It is a work of art. I am not a religious person, however I do respect other peoples views, I do not at all believe it is an 'act of god' as some people say,but a snowflake isn't just a snowflake, It has purposely fallen for a reason. No one will ever know why or the reasons behind this extraordinary weather type, although everyone should appreciate it.
I love December, I love the Winter fashions, decorations, the beautiful and vibrant colours of the leaves on the trees, stockings, songs, movies...EVERYTHING.
In my eyes winter is just lovely, as I am interested in Photography I often take the opportunity to get as many images as possible. I am patiently waiting for the snow to appear, soon hoping that I will one morning wake up and see a huge white blanket covering my road and everything surrounding it. You just can't beat snow can you? It is stunning. Fresh, clean and fluffily laying on the ground, just waiting to be played in. Out come the woolly knits, coats, gloves, hats and scarfs, when I was younger I thought snow was fascinating, to this day (bearing in mind I am only 16!) I still get excited when I peer out of my damp window and see the snowflakes falling from the sky, It is a work of art. I am not a religious person, however I do respect other peoples views, I do not at all believe it is an 'act of god' as some people say,but a snowflake isn't just a snowflake, It has purposely fallen for a reason. No one will ever know why or the reasons behind this extraordinary weather type, although everyone should appreciate it.
Many people hate snow, simply because of the chilling, foggy air, I cannot imagine not liking it? Sledging is so much fun....It is the only time when adults inner-children come out of hiding. Earlier on this week, in our English lesson, we were discussing memories and my teacher said her 'special place' was somewhere she used to go sledging with her mother and father. I go to the same hill, each year it snows, me and my best friend get all kitted up for a thrilling adventure down this gigantic hill, when carrying a sledge and bundled up like Santa with all your layers and tears streaming down your face because of the cold, by the time you get to the top you are knackered....But you know what? It is totally worth it, you are only young once so why not enjoy it!
The point of this blog was to really give you all an insight of what I like about this time of year and how people should try and appreciate something even if it isn't your favourite thing, everyone has their 'grumpy days' - as I call them, but life is too short to feel down all the time...
Have some fun and enjoy your Christmas...
Lots of Merry Loving....(Merry is my surname and yes, I do get teased!)
Amber xx
PS. I didn't take the photographs attached, although I am hoping to capture a few good ones soon.
PS. I didn't take the photographs attached, although I am hoping to capture a few good ones soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment